The Helix™ Laboratory Supercritical Process Development Unit is a modular system designed for maximum flexibility and scalability. Depending on your needs, this unit can be configured to handle a multitude of tasks, using only the modules you require for your specific process.
The Helix™ system also allows for changing process development needs and budgets. All modules can be purchased initially or new modules can be seamlessly added to the unit as development needs change or budgets allow.
The Helix™ System scalability and flexibility provides the opportunity to focus on what matters most in the lab- output. Should future needs require a new module, that module will be compatible with the original Helix™ basic system.
• Variable temperature control to 240°; pressure to 10,000 PSI/690 BAR
• Pump: 400 mL/min. flow rate for atmospheric (incompressible) liquid
(Available upgrade to 800mL/min.)
• Extraction vessel assembly sizes: 1000mL, 500mL, 300mL
• Cyclonic separator vessel assembly sizes: 1000mL, 500mL, 300mL
• Independent temperature and pressure controls for extraction and separation vessel modules
• Stirrer addition capability (optional stirrer assembly) (multiple impeller head options available)
• 12” x 22” (30.48 cm x 55.88 cm) base unit footprint.